WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, March 28, 2004  

Italian mood

The Italian vibes started on Friday. Then Monica called from Rome on Saturday. Told me her husband, and my friend since high-school, is coming to NYC in April for a couple of days. Then she told me she met a girl I was friends with back in the days. Her name is Paola A., she is into her third marriage but in high-school she was Virginio's girlfriend, and Virginio was one onf my closest friends. She and I were called "Virginio's blondes" by his mother. Oh, I really really really want to go to Italy ...


Coming and goings

Johanny and Pascale came over for dinner yesterday. I had not seen the two of them together alone for a while. It was great and they had fantastic news. They are getting married!!!! And I was the one who introduced them so I see it as a personal victory. They are the cutest couple ever.

Pam is arriving on Wednesday. She is coming to see her friend Nora from Australia who is in town with her husband.
We might leave together on Friday in time for Ellen's exhibition in D.C. or she might just stay in the city for the weekend.

In April Raoul (my friend from Rome) will be here. Then Lisa from Geneva will be staying with me for 3 or 4 days.

A stiff neck is not a good thing to have

I went to the office today. The place is surrounded by trucks and movie people. Nicole is filming. Too bad Tom is not around.

Too many hours on too many computers and I will probably work at home through the night so right now I am off to get a full body deep tissue massage. Heavenly.

8:31 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives