WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, March 14, 2004  

I'll be back

rosariofernandez.com might be down for a couple of days while I am transferring name servers, so you'd better bookmark the URL to this blog instead of relying on the link on the main page.


A pleasant Saturday and an extremely unusual experience

Vivienne did not feel well yesterday so Nicolas and I ended up having vegetarian dim sum in Chinatown before slowly strolling over to the Apple Chapel were I had to resist the strong urge to buy an Epson printer that I will probably end up ordering on-line today. The beast's consumeristic appetite having not being assuaged and I having checked the new Swatch collection on-line just a few hours before I interpreted the unexpect appearance of a Swatch store as a sure sign from Heaven above and dived inside to get myself a nifty new Melting Spot .
We kept strolling towards Monse's and by the time we got there it was a little early but too cold to stand outside so we decided to shamelessly interrupt her siesta.
Her friends are very nice, one more so than the other. Not that one is not nice, just that I am naturally drawn to more open personalities and man who are clearly into anything female have a charm of their own.
We had several beers at the Beauty Bar - it was my first time there and though a little dingy at the beginning it quickly filled with all sort of East Villagers and the likes. Plenty of models or models wanna bees, plenty of strange looking girl in quirky outfits and a nice eclectic crowd all together.
Dinner was at some Ucranian place, not particularly good.

Something amazing happened yesterday: I was outchatted by this tiny young girl with a very sweet voice and a steady, unrelenting stream of yakety-yak coming out of her mouth. I was in awe. She actually shut me up. Wow.


One fourth of my fan base reading my blog at the Apple store in SoHo.

12:40 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives