WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, March 30, 2004  

Anybody out there?

I need an art buddy.
I want to keep aside some time for my pseudo-artistic pursuits. I've been commissioned a few ugly birds and I have several ideas to play around with Sculpey.
But, being me, I need some company. Somebody to chat away while I work. Or somebody to just be there. I don't care if you don't have a clue 'cause I don't either. I just need to commit my time.
If I can't find somebody soon I might post an ad on Craig's list.
I could probably be creatively available on Sunday mornings, probably most Sunday afternoons. Some Saturday mornings. Definitely some boring weekday evening (like on Mondays - Thursdays and Fridays I really hope to have better options).

Wood melts

I had no idea. I forgot a wooden spoon next to the stove. It caught fire. It melted.
It's never too late to learn something new.

3:38 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives