WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, February 10, 2004  

untitledYay! Went out with Vivienne, straight from work, to Pipa Tapas y Mas, a place I had never been to before. The tapas were not that good (the gambas al ajillo were overcooked and chewy, the buñuelo had no taste), the sangria sucked and the prices were a bit ridiculous for what we got. Still, I loved it. The decor is fantastic and I had a wonderful time, from the start. The waiter spilled some sangria on the table and I told him not to worry, that I could lick it off and from there we got entangled in a conversation about how good I was at licking. I love men with a great repartee!
The conversation with Vivian was very enjoyable too. This is a place I will definitely go back to.

Now, if I could only sleep some. That or not sleep at all. I really want to be at the office at 6.30 tops ...

11:37 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives