WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, February 26, 2004  

untitledThe unbloggable

Nicolas, my one-person fan base, is complaining that I have not been blogging much later. Fact is I have nothing to say or, more to the point, what I have in mind lately is not bloggable, so today after work I got him to have a drink with me. Now I have something I can blog about.

We both worked really late and got to the nearest pub around 9 PM. The bartender, Jackie, is gorgeous and oh, so nice, she has all the guys drooling at her feet. I took advantage of one of the droolers who ordered shots for himself, for Jackie, for Nicolas and for me. Nicolas declined. I couldn't bring myself to follow him although I did decline the second round. I know I could have had a second and a third one and then ended up dancing on some table. Fortunately I did not, as tomorrow will be another long day at work.
Nicolas and I did not stay long, just enough for me to bore him with my unbloggable problems, shop talk and relationships dramas. We are so similar it is eery.

You happy now? I wrote something. Goodnight.

12:06 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives