WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, February 24, 2004  

untitledSophisticated shows, a knowing spectator

Yesterday evening it was Sex and the City 's much trumpeted finale.
The evening started with Nicolas in a raging fury which was a funny thing to witness. I get into those murderous moods for the same reasons so I can totally understand him. Then things went OK, except for this one guy I despised at first sight (I am told I already knew him - God bless my selective memory!) who went on and on about how much he disliked the episode. Like I cared.
Sure, the plot was a little hasted, things were too neatly wrapped up but it was to be expected.
And Carrie got back with Big, er, John. That was the best part. Her leaving that stupid snooty Russian guy and his French ways and coming back to where she belongs. And we all know a cool dudette CANNOT belong in France!

Today I went for the ultimate cultural experience and watched the last show of My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance. I hadn't seen any of the previous episodes but I truly enjoyed this one. My tastes are being constantly refined.

Moviewise, I am actually thinking of seeing The Passion of the Christ., a flick that would never be high on my priority list if it wasn't for all the controversy surrounding it. An idiotic controversy but one that arises curiosity.
Speaking of God related matters, if I hear Bush mention God once again, I will barf, I swear I will barf.

Vegetarian once again

I am going back to being vegan. Modified vegetarian, actually. No diary, no meat, no poultry. Veggies and some fish. I'll cut out the caffeine too, at least for a while. I am going back to an almost Alkalarian diet, which has worked for me in the past. My weight was down and my energy was through the roof. But let's not get carried away. I am not becoming a teetotaler. Actually, I plan on leaving plenty of space for drinks. A girl gotta have some fun after all. But right now I am tired of being tired, tired of the skin rashes, tired of the bloating. I really want that on-top-of-the-world feeling again. Veggies beware, you will be eaten.

1:27 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives