WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, February 12, 2004  

untitledI was in a training session all day yesterday, then stayed at work late. I deserved a break. Pilar, Monse and I went out for a beer at the Wheeltapper. I really like the place, for a pub and the patrons are very well-mannered: picture one lonely bathroom in the hall, of the one-size-fits-all variety, I walk in after a guy and to my amazement and total delight I see that he has put down the toilet seat, closing it completely. A guy worth marrying!

I dreamt of falling in a round glass elevator in the company of Gwyneth Paltrow, her mom, who has not her mom but looked more like whats-her-name - an actress who was in the yada-whateverer-society (I am very precise today) - and a very cute guy who looked familiar.
We kept falling, they were giggling.
I started laughing, We fell into a pool and water quickly started filling the elevator until there was no air to breathe. We were not laughing anymore. Then I woke up

Interpretations are not welcome

Got a message from Vivienne: "I found out your moon sign, you are Sagittarius moon. I can totally see that in you, a young and wild sprit!
Got to have fun girl! That is what you live for. " Mmm, who would have guessed?

8:01 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives