WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, February 27, 2004  

untitledGetting ready for the weekend

I am now the proud owner of a whole in my mouth. I am also limited to mushy food. I have been given plenty of Ibuprofen pills that I will not use and I am wondering how much they are worth on the street, if anything at all, as I could always use the profits towards my dental implants. (Update: just checked on the Net: they are worthless stupid over-the-counter drugs and I might as well try and peddle aspirin in the Bronx),

If I don't bleed to death I'll leave for D.C. sometime this afternoon. The weekend is taking shape:

Ulrike, a friend of a friend of Pam's from Germany is in town with a modern dance company and has invited us to see a performance either tomorrow afternoon or tomorrow evening. If we go in the afternoon then we might go to some bar in the evening, probably with J.

As for the Oscar's party, our little clique (Pam, Helen and the Sherif, Janis and Joe Banno and I) is expanding to include a guy named Mark I met years ago but haven't seen since and some Spanish professor.

Foodwise, amazingly, after just a few days back to a mostly vegetarian diet my energy level is up there again and steadily climbing. Yesterday while walking to Cecilia's for dinner I actually got the spring in my step back. Yay!

It's lunch time now and I am hydrating some TSP chunks .

1:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives