WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, February 26, 2004  

My apologies to my readers: my fan base comprises all of four people and I am very sorry I only mentioned Nicol�s yesterday.

Today I had a dentist appointment and I have to go back tomorrow for an extraction. I am not worried about the procedure itself but I am terrified of the financial implications. If I need two implants now instead of one I might as well go toothless and buy a house - granted, not in Manhattan, but still ...
The good news is that my braces might come off at the end of March.
No news as to when my fat will come off.

4:58 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives