WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, February 02, 2004  

I've got to admit it's getting better, a little better all the time ...

That day again. Against all odds, I love it. I love it because it's all about me and I love it because the alternative really sucks.
The phone has been ringing appropiately and I've been getting a fair amount of e-mail. I am now compiling a shit list of those who have not remembered or haven't cared enough to wish me a happy day. They will pay dearly for their mistake.

1:47 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives