WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, February 15, 2004  

Halfway through a long weekend

I started my Saturday with 57 minutes of jumping and dancing like a maniac on the rebounder, a wonderful feeling. Then I went to pick-up Melissa, fixed lunch for the both of us and spent the afternoon creating high art.

In the evening I met Pilar at the Ohio theater. We saw Mother's Little Helper, a godawful little play full of cheap disconnected clichés and featuring a particularly unattractive performer. After the play we walked around Soho looking for a suitable bar, not too crowded, not too empty, not full of couples out on a Valentine's Day date. We did find such a place at by 2 AM we were working on our third glass of wine and the kind of conversation that make lousy plays worthwhile. Oh, and the music was great too. A black DJ spinning the same tunes as at Opal's.

Today I woke up and watched Jerry Maguire for maybe the 20th time.. If it's playing I am watching until the very end and the "You had me at hello" line. I can't help it. Once I assuaged my compulsive need I went to the office to get some work done on an Access database that I created and forgot the password to. Given that this week I also wore a sweater inside out and locked myself out of my apartment and that today I almost started a fire when a candle in the bathroom lit fire to a toothpaste tube, I must either be in love or in the early stages of Alzeheimer's.

Then it was Sex and the City worship time. Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a drag queen yet she is the most feminine woman on TV. Absolutely adorable. And yay, looks like she'll end up with Big! I'm rooting for him!
Now it's time for Jeepers Creepers 2 ...

A piece of interesting news. Seems we are finally getting a new place!


11:29 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives