WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, January 27, 2004  

Yesterday I fell asleep when it was almost 8 AM. Tonight's already 3:45 AM. I was laughing histerically at Poop.Report.com, an extremely funny website devoted to poop. Great stuff when your mood is less than stellar.

I am too awake to sleep yet too tired to do anything productive. JP asked me to edit a report he has to send in tomorrow morning. Not that there is much to edit. The paper is brilliant, as most of what he produces is. One really has to wonder how such a bright man can be so utterly clueless in his personal life. I've always tried to stay away from obvious generalizations (at least when it comes to men - this does not apply to the French though, who are notoriously dirty, evil and boring as a whole) because I'd like to believe men come in different flavors, yet I will have to concur with a friend of mine, a psychologist by trade, who calls all men "emotionally disabled", yes, even those you think are an exception to the rule.

I'll be going to Montevideo on Thursday. I might have only Thursday night to see several friends so I am afraid I'll have to organize a large dinner somewhere.
As for my mother, I saw her last week for a couple of hours and she seemed completely uninterested in my presence. Not that I am complaining.

2:31 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives