WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, January 31, 2004  

Who would have guessed?Who would have guessed?

Finally visiting my mother wasn't that bad. Probably because I was not alone, JP was with me and he took care of the conversation. For some reason, while I was leaving her room I felt this urge to run back and kiss her again, which I did. I hate walking away and knowing she will stay there, in the same position, doing nothing. For the same reason it makes me immensely sad to drive by her house. I will look up at her apartment, imagine her there wasting away and usually choke up. The mind is a funny thing indeed. A screwed up mind like mine works in even funnier ways.

3:07 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives