WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, January 13, 2004  

What was I doing today (actually yesterday, given that it's already 3.15 AM) at 8 AM? Watching the Sex and the City episode I missed yesterday, naturally. And to my absolute delight it was the one I saw shooting, where Charlotte and Henry were filmed - over and over - coming out of a Tasty D-Lite (see my post for Wednesday, October 22, 2003). How exciting!

People are coming back. Monse is here now. We have three new colleagues (one guy, two ladies plus an intern). Nicol�s is back too. Pilar will be on Thursday. We now need a party. Monse might take care of that on Friday. Yupee!

Went shopping after work today. Fell in love with the salesgirl haircut and asked if I could take a picture of her. She said yes. Now I have to show the picture to the hairdresser. Unless I get the extensions, that is. Bought a few things, among them a perfectly ladylike white sweater but also a completely slutty corset-like top that I am not sure I will ever have the guts, or the lack of shame, to wear. I also bought a skirt for my sister. Might go back for more tomorrow. Maybe I could get shoes. Lots of shoes. For some reason I keep using the ugliest pair I own. It's time to get new pretty AND comfy ones. It's also time to try to get some sleep.

3:02 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives