WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, January 26, 2004  

Very cool indeed:

Bill Bumgarner writes: �Not only does it have RSS feeds, but you get to create personalized feeds that can have custom quantities, genres, and whether the feed is focused on New Releases, Just Added, Top Songs, Top Albums, or Features & Exclusives.� Totally cool. [Ranchero]

I am playing around with NetNewsWire's blogging capabilities. I have a feeling I am going to like this software.

I hear some people really dig summertime. For the record: I abhor it. Haven't been out all day today. JP wanted me to go with him for a jog/walk/bike ride in the park just across from our place. I could not do it. I could not leave the house for dinner either. I've checked quite a few restaurants already and none have the freezing kind of AC that I so desperately need. If tomorrow is anything like today I'll spend it in the bathtub shouting obscenities at the top of my lungs.

11:12 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives