WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, January 31, 2004  

Presents and purchases that define you

I got a penis shaped soap on a stick from my sister (I thought it was a lollipop and immediately tried to lick it), a couple of bottles for wine and a mirror from my sister and mother. I am traveling with a bottle of homemade limoncello produced by an acquaintance of mine, I bought a bottle of Medio y Medio. I also got a sushi set and a Botero-like fat girl sculpture (I LOVE them, but they are very fragile, this will be my third fat girl) from Miriam and Liliana. All I am bringing from my house in Buenos Aires are a few pictures, a wine bottle holder and a wine set. Oh, yeah, and a whole bunch of books. You figure it out.

On my wish list now: an Epson projector, a Toto bidet seat , some sort of keyless lock (I am waiting for a drop in biometric devices prices), anything by Roark Gourley (I've been lusting after his hearts forever), anything by Tim Rose or just about any piece of bright colored abstract kinetic art and a rapidograph pen .

3:06 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives