WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, January 06, 2004  

Oh, yeah! Great massage. There I was, wrapped in hot towels with this lady climbing on top of me and working on me with her elbows, her feet, her knees. I almost screamed in agony a couple of times but then again, I had asked for the hard deep tissue massage and that's what I got. I must like pain. I certainly like the way I feel now. This place is most certainly a keeper!
I am feeling chatty now. I'll call a friend in Uruguay and then try and pull another early early morning tomorrow. Good nite!

I am slowly transferring all the pictures to the new server.

10:15 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives