WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, January 28, 2004  

In a few hours I will be leaving Buenos Aires and going to Montevideo. I haven't lived here long and I am used to relocations, yet I feel a little heavyhearted. I am taking pictures of the apartment and trying not to pay attention to all the things we will be selling or giving away. Things that I have been shipping from one country to the next for years. I have dresses from high-school, for chrissake! While looking around yesterday for the things I'd like to keep I came across these old documents. JP's picture IDs of 30 years ago, when he was young, drop-dead gorgeous and full of promises. Young he is no more or at least not that young. He is still very handsome, but in a very different kind of way. His face really tells a story now, just like the scars on his body. Leaving is upsetting him too. This will be a major change in his life. Being the naturally and unsinkably optimistic guy that he is he knows he is just in a pre-euphoric state and that after all the chips fall he will be more than just fine.



It's snowing in NYC. I am ready to go back.

8:56 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives