WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, January 06, 2004  

I made it. The alarm went off at 4 AM and I sort of got out of bed a little before 6, but I was at work at 7 this morning and was extraordinarily productive up until a couple of hours ago. Now I am pooped and I just want to go home.
I have an appointment for a full hour massage this evening which I hope will get rid of my neckache. The place is supposed to be very good and if it's anything like its reviews I will probably turn into their most recurrent customer.

Change of life style: now that my favorite party companion is away I must find a solution for my dance cravings. I checked Crunch's new classes and I will definitely give the Bollywood Dance class a try. Who could resist "The sounds and energy of the Indian film world come alive in this dance-based class. The fusion of classic Hindi & Hip-Hop moves and music make for an exciting calorie burning journey"? I will probably also go back to a several-times-a-week funk routine. This morning I found myself dancing in my office while waiting for the computer to start up, at 7 AM! A sure sign of dance deprivation that must be taken care of.

4:02 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives