WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, January 04, 2004  

I have had the worst pain/headache for several days now. I need a back rub. Badly. Or maybe less stress and less humidity.

Yesterday I finally bought JP his digital camera. Beautiful little thingy. Given that I have given him an almost professional regular camera a few years ago I would expect him to at least take a frigging picture now and then. This has yet to happen.
I wanted to take him to Moby's place for lunch but I never found it. The headache was certainly not helping. We went back to Zoe's.
I also tried to get my rubber boots but my size was sold out. Shit. One of those days.

After JP left for the airport, Cecilia and Silvio dropped the kids at home and went off for their night out (they went to Moby's show over at the Planetarium and highly recommend it). The kids stayed overnight and even slept in my bed (am I the new Michael Jackson?). Being the classy baby sitter that I am, I had lobster raviolis delivered for dinner, as well as a chocolate mousse cake. We ate and watched Roger Rabbit on HBO. We also had middle-of-the-night giggling fits.
Today we picked up Melissa for lunch at the Vegetarian Dim Sum House before going to the movies. Melissa, Anastasia and I watched "Peter Pan" while Silvio and Cecilia stayed with Nina, who had seen a trailer and was too afraid to watch it. Personally, I was glad she did not come. The movie is scary for little kids and even I found it a tad disturbing (some people never really get over it).

It's back to my regular life now. Or almost. In a way, it's a relief. I have a couple of weeks to go before flying home ... home? But home is most certainly here ...

11:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives