WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, January 09, 2004  

I am seriously bored. Seriously, seriously bored. So bored I am actually looking forward to going to Argentina. Spoke to my friend Liliana yesterday. She will be arriving in Buenos Aires on Saturday. Another friend will be going later on too. Sunday is JP's birthday and I have every intention of either having a party or going somewhere fun. Then Monday or Tuesday I'll go to Montevideo for a couple of days. In the meantime I am trying to arrange a happy hour today after work.

In the dreams department, I, the one who never remembers her dreams, dreamt of a dance class yesterday. There was a little funny looking older man dressed in a powder blue leisure suit who did a whole nutty funk routine with me.
I most definitely need to get to that Bollywood class tomorrow! And after the class I'm going to IKEA to get new rugs to replace the ones that were totally ruined by repetitive partying. I am also sure I wll buy all sorts of things I could live without and not buy the closet I so desperately need.

12:30 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives