WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, January 30, 2004  

Got up. Went to have a massage. Went shopping. Then to the hairdresser. Got my nails done. What a lousy life. I think I should get my own reality show.



Yet, everything went bad in the evening. Finally we decided we were going to have a barbecue over at my sister's, the occasion being my birthday, or so the theory went. To cut a story short, it ended up being what I feared it would be: a political meeting. One guy monopolized the whole conversation and then another guy and JP joined in. Now, everybody has a right to talk about whatever they want but they certainly don't have a right to use me as an excuse and act all surprised if I am less than happy. I got so fucking bored that one hour into dinner I got up from the table, grabbed a book and went into another room with the dog. We just got back to the hotel and it's 3 AM so between 10 PM and now there was just one long stretch of insufferable tediousness. Remind me never to "celebrate" a birthday here again, ever. And, note to self, never ever go anywhere if I don't have the keys to wherever I am staying at. I felt totally trapped. And when I feel trapped I start counting the hours, the minutes, the seconds of MY life that I am allowing to go to waste. I am so pissed I could hit somebody.



Tomorrow it's lunch with my mother. Yupee. Then, finally, I'll be going home.

1:14 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives