WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, January 11, 2004  

The Bollywood class was fun and I am totally out of shape. There was a time were I would take two or even three classes in a row, and much more demanding ones at that, now I was dead halfway through this single one. But never mind, I'll build my stamina back up again.
After the class I did go to Ikea and, as expected, did not buy the rugs nor anything else that could have been half useful. Instead, I got a lot of colorful "accents".

Today I had lunch with Cecilia and Silvio for his birthday and then watched the kids while they went to the movies. We played a lot of silly games, I made them up as witches and eventually bathed them and made them dinner. I was almost the perfect babysitter, emphasis on the "almost" part. Somehow I thought it would be funny to hide from Anastasia when she went to the bathroom. Problem was that she came back, looked for me just about everywhere except where I was hiding and started to freak out. I realized the game had gone too far when I heard a piercing wail coming out of her. I might have to foot the bill for the years of therapy it will take her to work through this traumatic experience.

Missed Sex and the City again. I sat transfixed watching the latest horror show. The people on the show are so weird that Tammy Faye Bakker stands out as the normal one. Go figure.

I managed to finish an iKey shorcut that will create a Tinderbox note with whatever text I highlight. I did have a little trouble because of a bug that would not let me paste with the command-v key combination, but I just used the menu feature and it's now working just fine.

11:08 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives