WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, December 01, 2003  

What could I be doing in the middle of the night? Well, trying different updos, of course. Right now I have a high ponytail with backcombed strands and sprayed on pink tips. A perfectly appropiate pastime for an insomniac.

So M.A. is back in town. Yes, he is sunburnt. Badly. And no, I don't really hope it hurts. He came to pick me up at around 1.30 PM today and after a quick walk through the Christmas fair on Union Square we went further downtown and had lunch at the Greenwich Brewing Co.. The football game was playing on a TV set hanging over my head so people were sort of staring my way, cheering and clapping. I could almost imagine myself being the object of all that hoopla. Must be very cool.

After lunch we walked back to Union Square and went shopping for winter gear at Paragon (Monse, M.A. and I are off to Breckenridge next weekend). True to my sad nature I bought a pair of ski pants I'll have to return tomorrow. Too small. Would somebody please put me out of my misery and just shoot me? Please?

Pilar joined us at the shop. She looked as bad as I felt yesterday. Seems the dinner party at Monse's ended at around 5 AM and nobody abstained from alcohol. We called Monse too but she was feeling even worse and had no plans of ever leaving the bed today.

After shopping we went for a drink at the Coffee Shop on Union Square. Eventually Pilar took a bus back home and M.A. and I walked uptown. It is a gorgeous night and almost all the shops have their Christmas decorations up. I love it!

Cecilia is on the plane at this very moment. Will be ringing my bell at around 8.00 AM. She will probably find me in a deep coma.

On a more personal and profound note: I finally got my hands on the Paris Hilton sex tape or better a short version of it but still long enough to get the gist of it. I wish I could call her a stupid slut but although I am convinced she is both, the insults will have to wait until another occasion (for which I am sure I will not have to wait long). I have not been above the videotaping game myself, back when there was something worth videotaping. Now I feel like I must turn off the lights in the whole neighborhood and feed reality-altering drugs to my partner. It's called aging gracefully.

1:54 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives