WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, December 28, 2003  

The water might well drown me.

We are off to D.C. tomorrow morning. My friend Lisa did not show up but called this evening to say she had the flu and was not coming to NY. Too bad she called so late or we would have left for Washington today. The Ikea shopping plan had been postponed to next weekend anyways as there are no rental cars available in Manhattan this weekend. I was so relieved ...
Tomorrow I'll see Pam and I will see Ghego again after way too many years. The guy is mute but he is comforting to me nonetheless. I guess it has to do with the fact that I have known him and liked him forever and that there's still a bond there after all these years. He's a little piece of my history.
In the meantime I keep busy researching stuff on the web. So far I've discovered two very interesting programs (Voodoo Pad and Gallery) and I am considering buying webspace at Lunarpages. Their price is great and they seem to provide good service. Maybe then I will finally revamp this mess of a site and give it a consistent look.

1:35 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives