WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, December 18, 2003  

Still recovering. From the party and from Monday evening and the lobster dinner cum karaoke night. Was off work on Tuesday but ended up doing nothing. Yesterday evening I stayed home again to watch the kids while Cecilia and Silvio went to a concert at Webster Hall. I am still tired and although I had every intention of making it at early night toight, it's past 1 in the morning and I am trying to ftp the pictures from the party to several sites, looking for one with enough space available.
Tomorrow we will go out with Enrique, who is leaving NY and moving to Geneva. I will probably join the group for a drink and then split when it's time for dinner.
Spoke to Liliana today. I might get my hair extensions in Montevideo in January.

1:27 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives