WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, December 23, 2003  

So now I am home. Just got here. I came straight to the computer and I am now eating mozzarella in front of my iMac. I've checked JP's flight status and it should be more or less on time. I am pondering whether to sleep or not. Work was crazy but what the hell, that's what I am payed to do and I would not have minded much if it wasn't for the lousy timing. Maybe I should take a bath. Maybe I should upload more pictures. Maybe I should really look into a new design for my site. Maybe I should write on my Moleskine diary. Ugh.

3:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives