WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, December 15, 2003  

The party went great. More details and plenty of pictures as soon as I resuscitate. Let's just say that we were plenty busy all Saturday and that the party lasted until 5 AM. The food was delicious and I got several cool presents. Today Sunday consisted mostly of trying to stay awake. We all slept on and off through the day. I never got out of my pj's and was mildly unsconscious most of the day. I have both kids sleeping in my bed now but that will not deter me from sleeping yet again as soon as I am done surfing.

1:42 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives