WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, December 04, 2003  

Guess I am back to a more normal day schedule. I woke up a few minutes ago, at 6 AM. Good. I was tired of waking up at 2 PM.
Cecilia and I almost went out for a drink and dinner yesterday but then decided against it. We were both beat and it's so cold out there. Instead we ordered some Chinese food through Nyctogo and stayed home with Silvio and the kids. But enough is enough and today we are definetely going out, once we negotiate where. At the moment we have two very different sides to the question. Some people like to cozy up a home and have quiet dinners or go out for dinner and the more relaxed kind of bars, I, on the other hand, prefer to skip dinner because I find that most people are good to tuck in bed as soon as they've eaten. I'd rather have finger food in a crowded place with loud music. And although I like to stay home sometimes, I still like the finger food and the loud music. The problem is I might have lost the battle and be the only one on the more dynamic side. If not I will certainly be once M.A. leaves.

Yesterday I had a little training session with the Security guys at the office. Very interesting. Made me want to learn more. And I think I need a CPR refreshment course.

6:15 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives