WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, December 13, 2003  

Christmas. A party. Should be joyful, hu? Not with a mother like mine. I called her, as per the Saturday tradition (comparable to an emotional suicide) and she somehow managed to be so utterly unpleasant that the conversation ended with me slamming the phone down in a rage, with my stomach all tied up in knots and fighting back tears so as to not end up looking all puffy for tonight. It's nothing short of amazing how this woman can wreck havoc in my life from a million miles away. And every time I think I am over her and her manipulative ways I find myself reacting like a 12 years old again. The worse part is that I hate the person I am around her. Damn her.

12:51 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives