WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Wednesday, November 12, 2003  

Tuesday night was a quiet night. Monse, her friends and Pilar were having an Afghan dinner down at the East Village but I didn't feel like trekking downtown for what I assumed was going to be lousy food. I worked later than usual and came home to wait for M.A. who was working even later, not an unusual circumstance at all. We started with a margarita at this Mexican place we've been going to lately (but will probably stop patronizing very soon if they keep the same obnoxious bartenders) and then went to a new place just across from the Opal. I don't know how long it's been there but it can't be too long or I would have noticed it. It's got a very modern sort of look, white and clean with two bars on the first floor and another bar on the second floor. The music is the same as Opal's so I am not complaining. I think I'll grow to like the place a lot.
Francia joined us there and then the three of us went over to the Divine for the usual flight of wine and tapas.
Tonight I stayed home with every intention of packing for tomorrow but haven't done anything yet. Something tells me I will do everything at the very last minute tomorrow morning. Around noon I will leaving for Secaucus , NJ for Tony's UPW at the Meadowlands Expo Center. Unfortunately Beatriz found out today she can't make it but I will be sharing a room with a girl who will be there as a participant and that I should meet on Friday. Tomorrow I will also meet the guy who got me the great rate at the hotel and most probably some of the people who post at Tony's boards.
I'll be at UPW Friday for the firewalk (yeah!) and Saturday morning and then come back to NYC to catch a train to DC for Pam's birthday.
I will not be taking my iBook with me but the hotel should have a computer for me to blog away. If not it will have to wait until I get to Pam's.

It's misty out there now. I went out to shop for some toiletries and was overcomed by the beauty of the night. There's a severe weather advice for tomorrow morning but right now the city is engulfed in a gray misterious, exquisite haze.
This city is beautiful.

Penelope Cruz is on Jay Leno's. What, God, what does Tom sees in her?????? She looks like the offspring of a lizard and a bird. An ugly lizard and an ugly bird at that. A bird with bags under its eyes and a duck's mouth. And she's not even particularly nice or funny. Tom!!!! Tom!!!! Why not me?????

11:18 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives