WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, November 23, 2003  

Took Melissa to see The Cat in the Hat and, surprisingly, I loved it. I loved the aesthetics, loved the colors, loved the story, loved the little girl, loved everything but Mike Myers who could not get a half laugh out of me if his life depended on it. The guy is up there (or rather down there) with Jim Carrey. They try so damn hard to be funny and that's a sure sign you ain't funny, buddy! I used to loath Robin Williams too, but I have changed my mind recently. I still can't stand him in interviews (he should really lay off the caffeine) and I couldn't care less for all those losers types he likes to play on the big screen but I have to admit he is a brilliant stand-up comedian.

I bought a semi permanent hair color today. It's called Sunrise Tequila. The instructions on the bottle are almost nil and I could not find any info on the Net, so this will be a leap of faith. More tomorrow if I haven't committed suicide after going bald.

Spoke to Liliana today, she is thinking of coming over for Christmas or maybe earlier. She is also trying to convince her sister to come over. This should be interesting. Cecilia, Silvio and their two kids are arriving on Dec. 1st and staying with me until they find a place to rent. My typical NYC one bedroom apartment might be a little crowded but Christmas is all about sharing, isn't it?

Got a message from M.A.'s brother today with pictures of them laying around at the hotel pool in Puerto Rico. I am plotting my revenge. In the meantime I photoshopped one of the photos to let them know what kind of weather they could expect tomorrow if I had anything to do with it:


Picture they sent


My take on their future

10:43 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives