WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Sunday, November 30, 2003  

Still feeling under the weather, I stayed home all day, except for a quick run to the supermarket for food. Monse had invited me for dinner over at her place but I could not face a dinner.

As always when I stay home, I managed to do none of the things I had to do (finish a text, for example, or make some phone calls) but I was extremely efficient at spending a small fortune ordering stuff from the Net. Today the damage was done with a couple of Moleskine notebooks and an absurd number of songs downloaded from iTunes. I bought an astounding mix of music: Run DMC, Creedence (original, not revisited), Motown songs, a quite impressive range of different Christmas songs (yes, even a few by the Mormon Tabernacle Choir), Bruce Springsteen, Brandenburg concerts, Puddle of Mudd, The Be Good Tanyas, Clint Black, Five for Fighting, Frank Sinatra, Michael McDonald, Missy Elliot. You name it, I downloaded it. Nobody can accuse me of not having a broad spectrum of musical likings.

Now I am blasting the music from my iMac through my noise cancelling earphones. The do to list will have to wait. Meanwhile, I am considering getting a new G4 iBook as my G3 is fried. I tried charging the batteries with my brand new charger but none of them will last more than 15 minutes and they go from 70% or so to zero in a flash. Also, I am unable to install Panther. Something is really fucked up. Should I write to Santa or just take my Visa for a spin?

M.A. is back in town. He says he's sunburnt. Serves him right. I hope it hurts.

1:25 AM
Comments:
[url=http://www.vuittonhandbags2u.com/#louisvuittonhandbags]louis vuitton handbags[/url], lovely and stylish! i prefer louis vuitton absolutely!
I imagined this [url=http://shoplouisvuittononlines.overblog.com#shoplouisvuitton]shop louis vuitton[/url] was super lovable. Super lovable just didn't fit right.
Perfect [url=http://shoplouisvuittononlines.overblog.com]shop louis vuitton[/url], sophisticated together with helpful. Does not likely wear appreciate old-fashioned [url=http://higts.overblog.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url], but that's all you expect to have by using high-performance [url=http://louisvuittonoutletonlines.overblog.com]louis vuitton outlet online[/url] genuinely.
The most good,cozy louis vuitton We have actually had on. I just love them. A lot and lots of compliments.Get them for somebody for Christmas they may Really like them!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fundamental essentials nearly all impressive as well as excellent [url=http://higts.overblog.com/#louisvuittonhandbags]louis vuitton handbags[/url] ever produced. I also take pleasure in that they happen to be suede and ways in which it doesn't receive rain water blotches.

 
When you go through the specification of the phrase really enjoy, installing terms of an intimate romance with a different, yet as the sensing that is certainly engendered for those who have miltchmonkey an even better connection on your own as well , or even as the a sense of more significant oneness with the fam or the human race ( blank ) it then gets to be substantially more extra ordinary that each one any individual is looking to get in your everyday living will be love.
 
Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives