WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, November 28, 2003  

Shit. I still feel lousy. And to make things worse I come home to yet more pictures of M.A. and his brother tanning on the beach. The bastards.

Thanksgiving at Pilar's was very quiet and I certainly contributed to it. I had one of those persistent headaches so I was not much of a conversationalist. I managed to prepare some food, eat a little bit and have a couple of glasses of wine but then had to swiftly switch to water and skip dessert. Right now I feel like somebody has gone over me with a baseball bat. I had no idea I was still feeling this sick until I got up to come home. Anyway, the positive side of this is that I have certainly not put on those scary Thanksgiving pounds. I might even have lost a couple of grams.

Mario and Miguel and Monse were there, and then Jordina and her husband, whom I had met a couple of years ago but was unknown to everybody else. He is a very friendly, jovial dude and he seems to adore her. A pity I could not enjoy more of his company. They were keeping us amused with war stories from their honeymoon in Colombia and all the strange jobs and even stranger adventures they have been involved in.

12:46 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives