WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, November 18, 2003  

I am back! I have three full days of backlogged post to publish and I need to write them first. This will not be an easy task, I will have to rely on my feeble memory and a few notes scribbled on a Moleskine notebook, the preferred medium of snobs like myself. I am actually using the new nifty Volant Pocket Plain Notebook. But all the blogging will have to wait until tomorrow. Now I'd like to sleep some.
Tomorrow I will be having lunch with a girl (woman?) I met at Tony's seminar. She called me today to say she wanted to see me and to tell me the seminar went beyond her expectations. Can't wait to hear the details.

2:05 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives