WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, November 14, 2003  

Here I am, trying to post from a 10 bucks TV Internet connection via a flimsy infrared kyboard. Sorry about the typos, I will get rid of them once I have a regular connection.
This afternoon was neverending. I had to slip out at 10 PM when the fire lane training was about to start because I had only eaten a couple of hard boied eggs at noon and I was afraid it was going to be too late for room service or any kind of food.
I have to be up by 5.45 tomorrow and at a crew meeting by 7.45. The day will not end until 2 AM at least so no blog tomorrow. Nighty nite!

12:08 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives