WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, November 29, 2003  

Friday five, here I go:

1. Do you like to shop? Why or why not?
I like impulsive shopping. I hate hours at the mall or shopping for something in particular.

2. What was the last thing you purchased?
Not counting food, drinks and toiletries, a battery charger for my iBook.

3. Do you prefer shopping online or at an actual store? Why?
Online. Less of a hassle, nobody around to bother me and I can get overnight delivery for about the same amount it would cost me to take a cab to the store and back.

4. Did you get an allowance as a child? How much was it?
Yes I did. I am not sure about the amount, but it might have been 100 French francs. It was not much but then my mother never had a clue.

5. What was the last thing you regret purchasing?
I never really regret buying anything, in spite of the fact tha I have been known to buy the same outfit twice or the same lipstick five times or a sweater two sizes too small. If I got a kick out of the process, that's all I am after.

12:58 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives