WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, November 27, 2003  

And now after having to endure Madonna I am relishing Tom Cruise on Oprah. And he is cooking! Not only he is cooking, but he is cooking spaghetti alla carbonara, the dish we used to make back in highschool on Saturday nightparties! I want to marry this man! Desperately! I am sure my husband won't mind, after all, he wants me to be happy, and as for Penelope, I'll make it look like an accident!

Well, it's almost 2 AM, I got up at 5 AM but Tommy has me some excited that I am not sure I will ever sleep again.

1:47 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives