WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, November 25, 2003  

Almost 5 AM and I am still up. Just finished instant messaging with my brother and should now try to sleep and/or read.

I 've been thinking about a unified design for my website/weblog but there are like twenty different looks that appeal to me. Fortunately I downloaded the trial version of Contribute and it sure makes things easier. Maybe tomorrow inspiration will strike ...

4:56 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives