WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, October 09, 2003  

While reading a random blog today I came across what I thought was a poem. I really liked it and did a little reasearch on the Net to find out who the author was. Well, it's not really a poem, it's a song by somebody I had never heard of before. Her name is Natalie Merchant. I've just downloaded three of her songs: Kind and Generous, My Skin (these are the lyrics that were published on the blog) and Break Your Heart. I love her lyrics and I love her voice, I am not so sure about the music itself, though I really like Break Your Heart's.
Following my eclectic tastes, I also downloaded Hey ya! by OutKast. Saw the videoclip on MTV a couple of days ago and I loved it. Lastly, I bought Stars from Les Miserables.

3:52 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives