WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, October 27, 2003  

While I wait for what I will call from now on my life lag to abate I will entertain myself answering the fridayfive questions from a few weeks back (there are no fridayfive this week).

1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
Ironing. I hate it. With a passion. Just the thought of having to get out the board and wait for the frigging thing to warm up. Ugh!

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I don't mind cleaning the bathroom and I've been known to enjoy it. I like the way the place sparkles and smells clean.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
My routine is having a housekeeper come in once a week. I do clean the kitchen as needed, obviously, and I do clean the bathroom in between.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
For some reason I can't leave the house without making the bed. This is a relatively recent quirk. I used the be way more relaxed a few years ago.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
The kitchen counter, tonight.

2:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives