WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, October 07, 2003  

This is not good. I am done with my work, have been waiting for hours and might have to wait much longer still before I get to go home. Not to point an accusing finger, but we were assigned a typist that came with raving reviews but that I find totally incompetent. Maybe it's just me. It's probably just me, given that everybody else likes her work. But I type all my texts so I can't really figure out what the heck she's been doing that takes her so long. Also, she has one of those tentative kind of personalities that can drive me up a wall. It looks like I will be stuck here well after 2 AM. I am having all sorts of murderous thoughts and I am trying very very hard to stay calm. I should work on some pattern interrupts before I turn into Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

I'll probably have to forgo sleep tonight. I need to be up and going at 5.30 AM. Maybe it's a blessing in disguise. Maybe I'll be so tired I'll fall asleep while waiting for him to be done. You never know.

1:01 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives