WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Tuesday, October 21, 2003  

So much for a normal sleeping pattern. The plan was to get to bed in time to get a good night sleep and be up tomorrow early. Well. I got home from work before 6 PM, collapsed dead and completely dressed on my bed, with the TV on. Slept until JP called me about 9 PM. Since then I've spent quite a lot of time on the phone and the computer so now it' almost 2 PM and I am watching a The Newlyweds all-nighter. This girl is starting to get on my nerves. Good for her that she is so pretty or somebody would have shoot her by now. She can come out endearing some times but she is also the most boring person on Earth. The husband on the other hand ... I could put him to some use ...
While deepening my pop culture I am also surfing the web, and I have come across a new article on the whole Mother Theresa's sainthood process. Go, Cristopher, go!

Should I sleep or should I just wait it out until the gym opens?

Today we (as in M.A., Monse and I) booked our week-end in Colorado in early December. JP might join us too. Should be fun. I don't ski but they have snow mobiles and a jacuzzi. That should keep me happy.

1:45 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives