WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, October 06, 2003  

Now that I had decided to start doing the Friday 5 look what questions are up this week!

1. What vehicle do you drive?

2. How long have you had it?

3. What is the coolest feature on your vehicle?

4. What is the most annoying thing about your vehicle?

5. If money were no object, what vehicle would you be driving right now?

So, to make it easy: I don't drive. I can't drive. I have no interest in cars whatsover. If money, the lack of a driver's licence and living in Manhattan were no problem I would be driving 2 cars: a Smart cabrio (I would really like a yellow one but they don't come in yellow, so I would settle for the green one) and a Porsche, though I have no idea which is the model I like.

As for my week-end report, it will have to wait until tomorrow. It's been busy, that's all I can say.

1:11 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives