WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, October 17, 2003  

My Friday five:

1. Name five things in your refrigerator.

A humongous bottle of tequila, a can of Budweiser and some beer bottles, salad, a hundred different condiments, a chocolate flavored massage bar, spearmint for the mojitos, an almost empty box of alfajores I had bought for the office - the one I bought for M.A. is there too. I haven't eaten it yet but I haven't given it to him either.

2. Name five things in your freezer.

Lots of ice in case the need for a frozen margarita strikes, tons of frozen bread for a dinner party tomorrow, at least 3 boxes of low carb muffins and some open boxes of vegan burgers/sausages.

3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.

Plenty of house cleaning products, not sure about the names though. I know I have Oxy Clean and some sort of deodorant for the vacuum cleaner.

4. Name five things around your computer.

My NetGear router, my EyeTV gizmo, a bunch of Tony's CDs, my Sony noise cancelling headphone, my bluetooth USB adapter ... and a million other gadgets.

5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
No medicine cabinet here. I have aspirin somewhere. And whatever people leave behind after they stay with me.

6:56 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives