WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Monday, October 13, 2003  

My Friday 5, although it's already Monday:

1. Do you watch sports? If so, which ones?

Not really. When I do I tend to watch fitness competitions, ballroom dancing, ice-skating, even cheerleading championships. I also watch the Olympics, for the kicks.

2. What/who are your favorite sports teams and/or favorite athletes?

Whoever is the hottest. In pre-ancient history it was Mark Spitz. Then Andre Agassi . Then Michael Jordan. Now it's probably Derek Jeter. But in all honesty I've never been crazy about professional athletes. I like regular guys who look like athletes and regular guys who are physically active, not professional players obsessed with sports. I don't even like regular guys obsessed with sports. I like a tight ass with a cute face and a perfectly functioning mind, not to mention a giving soul, a sunny disposition, a light-hearted sense of humor and boundless energy. But I digress ...

3. Are there any sports you hate?

Soccer really bores me, but Beckman is hot. And I don't understand the whole golf thing.

4. Have you ever been to a sports event?

Yup. The Roland Garros in Paris back when I lusted after Adriano Panatta (I really sound like an oversexed teenager but I can't help it, this is my true nature). I also went to a Yankees game a couple of years ago ... because a guy I had lusted after years ago invited me.

5. Do/did you play any sports (in school or other)? How long did you play?

I swam a lot when I was 10 or 11 years old and I loved it. In high school I hated anything vaguely athletic. I wanted to take ballet classes but my mom was not very keen on the idea, as far as I can remember, so I did nothing. I have made up for it plenty since then.

10:14 PM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives