WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Friday, October 03, 2003  

I was done yesterday by 10.30 PM. A world record. It's getting to be race-like. Grab those bits and pieces, process them as fast as you can, run to the typing pool to unload them, wait a little while, get the hard copy, edit it, exult! I am indeed enjoying it.
Well, today's D-day. The first batch of in-laws are arriving at 1.30 PM at Newark. Then there's customs and immigration and the cab ride to the city. I am not expecting them earlier than 3 or 3.30 PM.
My housekeeper should be here any moment now and as soon as she walks in I am walking out and getting to the gym.

I am so preoccupied with other matters I completely forgot to pay the rent!

This new Tarzan guy is so lame (though very well equipped, I must admit)! He's being interviewed on the Morning News and he sounds like he's on something.

8:28 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives