WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, October 25, 2003  

I am playing around with iKey. I just created a sequence that makes links for this blog. When I find an URL that I want to link to I first highlight it and copy it to the clipboard. I then type a very simple key combination and iKey writes the first part of the HTML code to create a link, incorporating the URL that's on the clipboard, then types the rest of the code and finally backtracks to position the mouse on the space between the brackets so that I can give a name to the link. It's working flawlessly.

Spoke to Melissa tonight but she is not sure we can meet this weekend either. She might go out with a friend of hers tomorrow. This girl had turned into a full-fledged teenager overnight! I might have to call the Big Sisters organization for a chat about how to handle the situation. I certainly do not want to impose myself on her and I know she cares and does want to see me. Problem is she is being pulled in all directions. I don't want to be another chore to her but I really want to keep an eye on her, not let her out on her own completely. So I told her I was going to call her tomorrow at noon and that she should tell me then whether she would like to see me or not because I need to plan my weekend too.

I can't wait for three upcoming new programs: MTV's Rich Girls, HBO's Born Rich and Fox's The Simple Life. They should keep me bitching for weeks. I already have a Paris Hilton overload.

Back to iKey and the wee hours.

1:43 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives