WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Thursday, October 09, 2003  

Excellent news. Everything went great. Absolutely fantastic. Much better than expected. The doctors were able to clean JP's arteries (with a drill!) and place three stents through a cath. We were hoping for maybe two, if any. Three is beyond our expectations. After one night in the CCU he is now back home, ready to jump back into what he considers a normal life (i.e. one of the first things out of his mouth was a request for a cell phone to call his secretary and a request for me to find out the leasing price for a plane because he wants to get a pilot's licence). The whole experience at Mount Sinai was impeccable. The place is well run. Doctors and nurses are kind and friendly, not to mention that they wear very cool mismatched colorful outfits, some of them with cartoons prints. I thought they were cheerful and unassuming. Loved them. I also liked the decoration. In the holding room for heart cath patients the curtains have a heart pattern. Too bad I did not check the curtains at Urology!
So that's that. What a relief!

It's getting close to 4 AM now. I was back from work at 2 AM. Everybody was sleeping.
I am absolutely not sleepy and I can't turn on the light without waking up JP. I also have a bad cold and I am sneezing my way through the night. I'll go surf the Net a bit ...

3:31 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives