WebJournal - The blog will set you free
News of no interest whatsoever except to very close and patient friends and family members and maybe people with no life


Saturday, September 27, 2003  

What's the deal with portion sizes? We had dinner yesterday at Cowgirl Hall of Fame and I could barely eat half of my veggie burger (frankly, nothing to write home about and the margaritas were nothing special either). Enrique had most of his food doggy-bagged. After dinner we were all so full and sluggish we could barely pop in at the White Horse Tavern for a beer before going home. It's never a good idea to stuff your face when you want to have a lively night out.

I should be seeing my little sister Melissa for lunch today and then I need to shop for a new shower curtain. As for this evening, it's going to be quiet. Monse and her friend are in D.C. today, Pilar and Paulino are in Florida and Nicolas is busy, so I am planning on an evening at home. Hopefully I will be watching at least one of M.A.'s DVDs. He's coming back next week (finally!), after a month away, and I am too ashamed to admit that in all this time I could never find a couple of hours to watch a stinking movie!

10:41 AM
Comments: Post a Comment


<< Home
MSN Online Status Indicator

search the blog
mark your location
links
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives
archives